Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Peter Zaremba's Love Delegation - Delegation Time


Peter Zaremba's Love Delegation - Delegation Time 
In WAV - Scans are included

 Hey Disco    
 Spread The Word    
 Right Now!    
 Kicked Around    
 Whatever Makes You Happy    
 What Goes Up    
 Delegation Time    
 Shades Of Blue    
 Through The Night    
 Wrap Your Arms Around Me  

second release

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oh8lgiot9an4ds6/Peter_Zaremba%27s_Love_Delegation_-_Delegation_Time.rar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought this when it came out because I loved The Fleshtones when they were on IRS. This didn't floor me, but I'm going to give it another listen with older ears and see what comes of it. Thanks Ratboy! - Stinky

simonthecat said...

I'm almost ashamed of how much I liked this